Parker tells ESPN that Parker grew up a videogame fanatic. My brothers would give me fake controllers when I was younger. It led to 2K MT PS4 me believing that I was playing however, I wasn't." "All I wanted to do was just be like the guys. When you are a child you'd like to own your own shoe and dream of playing video games. This is what athletes are as a kid's dreams. It's a privilege to have the opportunity to experience it.

Three years ago, the WNBA was first introduced into 2K games with NBA 2K20. It's not too surprising that a female player has taken this long to be featured on the cover. Particularly given that 2K Sports frequently releases multiple versions of the same game that feature various players. For example, 2K21 featured Damian Lillard on the console version from the last generation and Zion Williamson on Series X and PS5 versions. There was also a special "Mamba Forever" edition, named in honor of Kobe Bryant.

This time, Dallas Mavericks' star guard Luka Doncic will be featured on the standard cover, while an NBA 75th Anniversary Edition cover depicts NBA legends Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Dirk Nowitzki, and Kevin Durant. Another special edition that features the Washington Wizards' Rui Hachimura and will only be available in Japan.

Luka Doncic and Candace Parker are among the players who will be the cover athletes in NBA 2K22.Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic, Chicago Sky and WNBA outstanding Candace Parker and Brooklyn Nets star Kevin Durant are among the players who will be featured in the upcoming NBA 2K video game release which the company has announced today.

To celebrate the NBA's 75th season, which is scheduled to begin in, NBA legends Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Dirk Nowitzki will also grace the cover of the NBA 75th Anniversary Edition (along with Durant). Parker will be the first WNBA player to Cheap NBA 2K22 MT PS4 be featured on the cover of NBA 2K in the GameStop Exclusive edition.